- Tel:020 7091 2700
Business Immigration in the UK
Whether you are looking to set up a business in the UK, or sending representatives of your overseas company to the UK, we have the experience and expertise to guide you through the process.
UK business immigration is governed by complex criteria set out by Home Office. Understanding the options available and getting the detail right is vital for an application to be successful. Fisher Meredith’s business immigration lawyers can provide legal advice and guidance to ensure the best chance of success.
We offer tailored business immigration services for:
- Intra-company transfers
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Sponsoring workers from overseas
You can find out more about our services for individuals here.
Talk to one of our lawyers about business immigration Meet the team
Our Business Immigration lawyers have the expertise and experience to guide you through this rapidly changing area of law. Fisher Meredith’s Business Immigration solicitors have assisted numerous individuals throughout the United Kingdom and worldwide on business immigration, no matter how complicated their case, to obtain a positive result.
We aim to:
- Help you get it right first time. The visa application process can be costly, and getting things wrong could cause unnecessary delays which can impact on your business. We aim to make sure that you get things right first time to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Provide a flexible and accessible service. It is important for you and your business to continue to operate as effectively as possible while dealing with immigration applications. We aim to work closely with our clients to reduce the stress and hassle of the immigration process.
- Get successful results fast. We understand the importance of responding fast to the needs of our business clients. We aim to ensure that your immigration needs are dealt with quickly, to avoid disruption to your business and to ensure that immigration is the solution, rather than hindrance, to your business needs.
Need a Business Immigration lawyer – what should I do now?
For initial advice or to arrange a meeting with one of our business immigration solicitors in London, please contact our legal helpline on 0800 014 7445.
Examples of the areas our business immigration lawyers are able to assist you with include:
- Applying under Tier 1 of the Points Based System as an investor or an entrepreneur
- Applying under Tier 2 as a skilled migrant or for Intra-Company Transfers (ICTs)
- Applying under Tier 5 for Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
Immigration - Staff List Order