- Tel:020 7091 2700
Fisher Meredith is an award winning London law firm which consistently provides great outcomes for individual and business clients.
Our Commitment to you
We are passionate about providing successful outcomes for our clients. Our promise to all our clients is to offer the very best legal advice and to consistently exceed your expectations.
We know that every legal matter is unique and customise our service to meet your specific needs. Our staff will go out of their way to ensure:
- You are provided with the highest standards of client service
- Quality is at the centre of everything we do for you
- Our fees are competitive and transparent with no hidden surprises
- You are treated with respect and dignity at all times
- The boundaries of the law are tested, where necessary, to achieve the very best outcomes for you
- You are offered advice that is straightforward and simple to understand
- We are approachable and friendly
Fisher Meredith was founded in 1975 and quickly established a reputation amongst clients and other lawyers for upholding high standards of client work particularly in family law, property, immigration, employment and human rights.
We value our clients. We listen carefully to what you require from your lawyer and the outcome you are trying to achieve and customise our advice to your needs.
We take a ‘one firm’ approach where all our teams work closely together to share ideas and to challenge the limits of the law.
We build strong and long lasting relationships with our clients that are built on trust and our clients rely on us as their "trusted advisor."
We now offer a range of legal services to individuals and business clients from our offices in High Holborn.
We recruit talented lawyers many of whom are recognised as ‘Leaders in their Fields’ and "Legal Experts" in Chambers law firm directory and The Legal 500 . Our lawyers are supported by a client focussed management team.
We are proud of the diversity of the people and cultures within Fisher Meredith which helps us deliver great client service. Our involvement in high profile and complex cases enables us to attract and retain the best lawyers.
We believe in teamwork and working across teams with an open internal and approachable style. Our Partners and staff are innovative with a desire to extend the boundaries of the law for the benefit of our clients.
Our Equality and Diversity Policy
Fisher Meredith are committed to seeking to eliminate unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff, partners, other solicitors, barristers and third parties.
We shall seek to treat everyone equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect regardless of the following “Protected Characteristics”:
- sex (including marital status, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity and paternity);
- sexual orientation (including civil partnership status);
- race or racial group (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins);
- Religion or belief;
- Caring responsibility; or
Fisher Meredith will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we do not unlawfully discriminate under relevant legislation in force relating the provision of goods, facilities or services.
We are proud of our high level of service to clients – a level of service that has won numerous awards and accolades including:
- Featured on the Business City Guide in association with TheTimes.co.uk and TheSundayTimes.co.uk
- ‘Highly Commended’ – Best Professional Practice, Richmond Business Awards
- Investors in People – Bronze Award
- ‘Lexcel’ the Law Society’s Practice Management Standard Kitemark
- Law Society Race Equality Award – Best Service Provider and Best Employer
- Law Society Gazette Centenary ‘Excellence in Practice Standards’ Award
- Conveyancing Quality Standard
Numerous individual awards for lawyers in several disciplines at Fisher Meredith including:
- Many lawyers cited as ‘leaders in their field’ in ‘Chambers Law Firm Directory’, ‘Legal 500’ and ‘Legal Experts’
- Robert Sparks and Louise Barretto cited as 'recommended individuals' in the Citywealth Leaders List
- 360 Legal Group Managing Partner of the Year – Stephen Hewitt
- Doctorate from the Open University for services to Family Law and Access to Justice – Eileen Pembridge
- Rachel Benett awarded the Association of Lawyers for Children Outstanding Newcomer to the Field of Children Law Award 2015 and shortlisted for "Family Law Young Solicitor of the Year" in the Family Law Awards 2016
- Andrew Arthur shortlisted for "Human Rights Lawyer of the Year" award in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2016