In 2012 Fisher Meredith will be running a series of free seminars for women in business. The events are aimed at professional women, whether business owners or decision makers within companies, and will cover topics to help businesses grow and develop.
Give your Business an MOT seminar will cover:
- Welcome: Eileen Pembridge, Fisher Meredith
- Move your business forward: Linda Eziquiel, Business Talent
- Sole Trader, is there a better option: Victoria Boid, Fisher Meredith
- Spotting and avoiding financial pitfalls: Norma Stewart, Weller’s Accountants
- Recovering unpaid debt: Gwyneth Barton, Fisher Meredith
The session will be followed by an informal opportunity to network over canapés and champagne.
Date: Tuesday 28 February 2012
Time: 18:00 – 20:30
Venue: Fisher Meredith, 405 Kennington Road, London SE11 4PT
Nearest Tube: Kennington or Oval
There are 40 places to allocate. Please RSVP by Monday 20 February 2012 by sending an email to RSVP@fishermeredith.co.uk.
Please download flyer for more information.